01 dezembro 2006




MY TRUE COLOURS
Just a simple and yet complicated girl.....
Please dont try to understand me cause you will not!!!
I have simple fellings, i cry or laugh very easily, i also can be very sad or happy in seconds or minutes.... You can adore or hate me im not a girl like others but yet so much alike in needs...
People try to change me or trick me but now im not that easy to fool or cacth....
Maybe sometimes seems like im out of this world, living someone elses dreams or fantasies but i can ashore that i really know what i want i need...
Ive changed a lot but still im the same girl ive allways been.... Im just a person with all kinds of things and fellings around me but im good and have a good heart (at least i like to think so) i just wanna be happy and have all that im intitled to, because i diserv it... these are my true colours.....

Sem comentários: